* Due to a shortage, some product lead times may be extended. Please contacts us for info about other available options *
- FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY: This product is designed exclusively for industrial applications
- SPRAY TO APPLY: Comes in an aerosol spray
- LUBRICATE AND LOOSEN: Helps free unmovable, rusted, or frozen components, such as nuts, bolts, and more
- LIGHT-DUTY: Works well with delicate precision instruments
- METALWORKING: Able to act as a tapping lubricant for stainless steel and aluminum
3M™ 5-Way Penetrant is a multi-purpose aerosol spray designed to free unmovable parts that have become rusty or frozen, while displacing moisture. It also works as an excellent light-duty lubricant and can dry out electronics. It has proven to inhibit corrosion and rust in certain applications.
Breaks Down Rust and Prevents Future Rusting
Our 3M™ 5-Way Penetrant attacks the corrosion that prevents the movement of commonplace parts, such as rusty cranks, levers and handles, as well as nuts and bolts that have seized. We designed this versatile, silicone-free chemical to spray evenly, spreading a thin, even film that penetrates the toughest barriers.
Additionally, this spray formula is capable of displacing moisture and drying out electronic elements, inhibiting potential rust and corrosion. 3M™ 5-Way Penetrant has also proven to be a handy cleaner for everyday, hands-on jobs. Its liquid composition also makes it a reliable lubricant for sensitive equipment and delicate instruments.
- Fix rusted bolts and nuts quickly
- Tapping lubricant for stainless steel and aluminum
- General purpose cleaner for metal parts
- Displacing moisture on electrical apparatus, generators and motors
- Corrosion prevention
- Lubrication for many delicate and precision instruments
Ideal for Factory Maintenance and Production
In thousands of factories and plants, 3M maintenance and cleaning aerosols are used every day to save time and effort. Lubricating, cleaning, inhibiting rust, and other tough jobs become easy with the convenience and effectiveness of our formulated chemicals. Cleaners can also be used to prep surfaces and help improve adhesive bonding by removing dirt, grease and other contaminants, leaving a clean substrate.
Due to VOC restrictions this product can not be sold to: CA, CT, DC, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, UT, VA