*Sheets may be provided with a film or paper liner depending on availability - please contact us if you have a preference and we will let you know which is currently available*
- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welds, screws) or liquid adhesives for transparent applications
- Clear, 0.040 in (1.0 mm), general purpose adhesive and firm acrylic foam core offers a good balance of strength and conformability
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and associated clean-up
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
Dream, Design, Deliver with 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4910. It is a clear, 0.040 in (1.0 mm), general purpose acrylic adhesive on both sides of a firm, foam core. It can replace rivets, welds and screws. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and powerful ability to bond to a variety of surfaces.
Dream, Design, Deliver with the 4910 Family of 3M™ VHB™ Tapes
3M™ VHB™ Tape 4910 is in the 4910 family of 3M™ VHB™ Tapes. It utilizes a general purpose adhesive. It is commonly used in applications to join transparent material or where clear or colorless tape is preferred. It is specifically designed for good adhesion to metal, glass and plastics such as polycarbonate and acrylic.
- Joining transparent material
- Mount backlit translucent signs
- Edge-bond resin filled glass
- Metal, glass and high surface energy (HSE) substrates
- Decorative material and trim
- Nameplates and logos
- Panel to frame
- Stiffener to panel
An Unconventional Foam Tape
We invented 3M™ VHB™ Tapes in 1980 as the first of their kind. These unique tapes combine conformability with a strong, permanent bond. The result is a family of extraordinarily strong tapes that adhere to a broad range of substrates. 3M™ VHB™ Tape is a proven alternative to screws, rivets, welds and other forms of mechanical fasteners. Skyscrapers, cell phones, electronic highway signs, refrigerators, architectural windows and more all rely on this specialty bonding tape for one or more steps in the assembly, mounting, fastening and sealing process. This trusted and reliable tape offers a consistent bond, outstanding durability and excellent solvent and moisture resistance. 3M stands by all of its products and is there to provide you with design guidance and technical support when you need it.
Proven Reliability from 3M™ VHB™ Tapes
3M™ VHB™ Tape offers a durable bond in a way that mechanical fasteners can't. This tape enhances the appearance of finished goods by eliminating rivets and screws while providing immediate handling strength. In most cases, fastening with 3M™ VHB™ Tape is a quicker process than drilling, fastening, or using liquid adhesive. Our versatile line of tapes can be used indoors or outdoors in a variety of applications, including window, door and sign assembly, electronics, construction and countless other industrial applications. Chemically resistant as well as UV and temperature stable, 3M™ VHB™ Tape can withstand the heat of Dubai to the cold of Canada. The unique acrylic chemistry is extremely durable and resistant to change over time, making this a long-lasting and powerful tape you can trust.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.