* Due to a shortage, some product lead times may be extended. Please contacts us for info about other available options *
- Two-part activated water based contact adhesive
- Immediate bonding and handling strength without force drying
- Offers high heat resistance, high strength
- High solids content for a cost-effective bonding solution
- Certified to GREENGUARD™ Product Emission Standard For Children and Schools for low emitting interior building material
3M™ Fastbond™ Contact Adhesive 2000NF is a water dispersed, high solid, activated adhesive that gives you immediate handling strength without drying for most applications. Our low odor adhesive effectively bonds most flexible and rigid foams, plastic, laminate, wood, plywood and more to meet a wide range of requirements.
Your Adhesive Solution
3M™ Fastbond™ Contact Adhesive 2000NF provides a one-product solution for many bonding needs. It provides immediate bonding and handling strength without heat or other forced drying equipment. We formulated this strong, low odor adhesive to bond most flexible and rigid foams, plastic laminate, wood, plywood, particle board, fabrics, fiber, aluminum, galvanized steel and many plastics. It is post-formable and heat resistant for strong permanent bond. 3M™ Fastbond™ Contact Adhesive 2000NF is co-sprayed with a plural component using external mix spray systems. This versatile adhesive is available in blue, light orange or neutral color.
- Attaching carpet
- Bonding wood veneer to particle board
- Bonding rigid and flexible foam
Formulated for Minimal Impact
Air quality control is a concern for every industry, including those whose everyday operations rely on performance-grade adhesives. In order to best improve workplace conditions and take care of the environment, 3M has developed a large range of high-strength adhesives with refined formulas – same performance, better for the environment. By continually striving to minimize the environmental impact of an adhesive, while maximizing its benefits, 3M has taken a new approach to redefining our highest performing adhesives.