- Good softness and conformability to non-flat surfaces
- Excellent compressive stress relaxation
- Non-silicone acrylic elastomer
- Good dielectric performance
- Good surface tack leads to low thermal resistance at surface
- Thickness : 0.5 mm, 1.0 mm, 1.5 mm
- Excellent durability for long term thermal conductivity and electric insulation stability
3M™ Thermally Conductive Acrylic Interface Pad 5590H is a soft acrylic elastomer based interface pad. It has high thermal conductivity, good electrical insulation properties and is ideally suited for applications that require non-silicone properties.
Because of its softness, Interface Pad 5590H can decrease the load to integrated circuit chips during compression, and have good tack to many surfaces. These properties lead to a high performance non-silicone based thermal pad. Interface Pad 5590H is a higher thermal conductivity and somewhat firmer acrylic thermal pad, versus Interface Pad 5589H.