- Use-On Surfaces: Designed For Use On Concrete, Brick, Stucco, And Rough Wood
- Removal Tips: Wait Until The Paint Is Dry To The Touch Before Removing The Tape. Lift It Up By Slowly Pulling It Back On Itself, Then Removing At A 45-Degree Angle.
- Clean Removal: 5-Day Interior And 3-Day Exterior Clean Removal Leaves Behind No Damage Or Sticky Residue
- Adhesive Level: Very Strong
- Recommended For: Use With Or On Lacquer Coatings
- Performance: Bonds Aggressively, Yet Has A Smooth Unwind
- Size: 0.70 In. X 60.1 Yd.
- Pack Out: 1 Roll/Pack
- Sustainability: Made From 50% Renewable Resources; Adhesive Made With Natural Rubber; Tape Made In A Site Certified For Energy Management (Iso 50001 Certified); Core Made With 70% Post-Consumer Waste
- Application Tips: For Great Paint Results Make Sure The Surface Is Clean, Dry, And Dust-Free So That The Tape Sticks Properly. Next, Apply The Tape Onto The Surface While Pressing Down Firmly As You Go. And Lastly, Let The Tape Set For About 30 To 60 Minutes Before Painting.
Scotch Rough Surface Painter's Tape has a very strong adhesive designed for performance on rough, non-damageable surfaces. Use on brick, concrete, stucco, or rough wood for the protection you need to get the job done. Scotch Rough Surface Painter's Tape is recommended for use with or on lacquer coatings. This tape holds to surfaces for up to 5 days and then removes easily without leaving any sticky residue behind.
UPC #: 00021200711312, Part #: 2060-18AP, SKU: 7100185556
Unit of Measure ROLL
interval quantity 48
Size 0.70 in
Length 60.1 yd
Adhesive Type Rubber
Backing Material Polyethylene Film
Elongation at Break 11%