- Use-On Surfaces: Designed For Use On Multiple Surfaces Such As Smooth Or Lightly Textured Walls, Trim, Baseboards, Tile, And Glass
- Removal Tips: Wait Until The Paint Is Dry To The Touch Before Removing The Tape. Lift The Tape Up By Slowly Pulling It Back On Itself, Then Removing At A 45-Degree Angle.
- Paint Lines: Edge-Lock Technology Seals Out Paint To Deliver Sharp Paint Lines
- Days Clean Removal: 21-Day Interior And Exterior Clean Removal Leaves Behind No Damage Or Sticky Residue
- Adhesive Level: Medium
- Performance: Uv And Sunlight Resistant
- Size: 1.88 In. X 60 Yd.
- Pack Out: 1 Roll/Pack
- Sustainability: Made From 40% Renewable Resources; Solvent-Free Adhesive; Tape Made In A Zero-Landfill Site Certified For Energy Management (Iso 50001 Certified), Core Made With 70% Post-Consumer Waste
- Application Tips: For Great Paint Results Make Sure The Surface Is Clean, Dry, And Dust-Free So That The Tape Sticks Properly. Next, Apply The Tape Onto The Surface While Pressing Down Firmly As You Go. And Lastly, Let The Tape Set For About 30 To 60 Minutes Before Painting.
ScotchBlue Sharp Lines Painter's Tape features Edge-Lock Technology that seals out paint to deliver sharp paint lines. Whether you're protecting your wood trim, painted walls, tile floor, or glass windows, this versatile multi-surface tape can stay on surfaces for up to 21 days and then removes easily without leaving any sticky residue behind. Help keep your wainscoting paint free or shield your built-in shelves with the powerful protection of ScotchBlue Sharp Lines Painter's Tape.
UPC #: 00051141320342, Part #: 2093-48CC, SKU: 7100188443