- Wheel edge can be dressed for effective deburring, finishing and polishing of all metal alloys and many plastics and composites
- Tough, layered, unitized construction can operate clockwise or counterclockwise directions
- Conformability allows abrasive to stay in contact with complex-shaped parts in robotic processing
- Densities and grades ranging from soft and conformable to hard and aggressive offer utility for a wide variety of applications
- Resists smearing for cleaner surfaces and less preparation
- Minimizes heat build-up to lessen impact on heat-sensitive materials
Scotch-Brite™ EXL Unitized Wheels feature a soft, conformable consistency that effectively smooths, deburrs and finishes the edges of metal alloys, as well as many plastics and composites. There are a variety of densities and grades starting from a very soft 2 density for applications requiring conformability to a hard, aggressive 8 density for maximum cut and durability.
Consistent Performance on a Variety of Substrates
Scotch-Brite™ EXL Unitized Wheel gives a clean edge without smearing, reducing the need for additional clean up and preparation. Designed for optimal performance on a die grinder, the EXL Unitized Wheel minimizes heat buildup during operation, making it ideal for use on heat sensitive materials.
Our Scotch-Brite™ EXL Unitized Wheel is filled with abrasive minerals to quickly smooth edges of metal, plastic and composites. It is available with aluminum oxide in fine, medium, coarse and extra coarse grades, and silicon carbide in very fine and fine grades.
Ideal for Robotic Deburring
With a wide range of conformability options and high consistency, long-lasting Scotch-Brite™ industrial abrasives are a great option for robotic deburring. Scotch-Brite™ EXL Unitized Wheel quickly removes burrs and sharp edges in end-of-arm tooling operations, delivering consistent performance through the full life of the abrasive.
Scotch-Brite™ offers unique surface conditioning products with abrasives incorporated into nonwoven nylon fibers. Combining abrasives with the fibers creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results over the life of the product. We chose an open-web material that is load resistant and keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the nylon fibers.
UPC #: 00048011165455, SKU: 7000000725