- Revolutionary 3M Precision Shaped Grain technology provides fast cut and long life
- Cuts up to 2x as fast as conventional abrasives
- Lasts up to 4x as long as conventional abrasives
- Ideal for a wide variety of substrates and applications focused primarily on stock removal
- Hook and loop attachment makes disc changes fast and easy
Our 3M™ Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Paper Disc 732U features 3M Precision Shaped Ceramic Grain, a revolutionary advancement in abrasive technology. The triangular shaped ceramic mineral is designed to slice through the substrate, rather than gouging or “plowing” like conventional abrasives, resulting in a disc that cuts up to 2x as fast and lasts up to 4x as long as conventional abrasives.
These discs are ideal for a broad range of applications focused primarily on stock removal, and are effective on a wide variety of substrates, including metals, composites, gelcoat, and whitewood. The C-weight paper backing is well suited for sanding applications where edge retention is not a primary requirement. For best results, pair with 3M™ Elite Random Orbital Sanders.
We offer a complete line of hook-and-loop style 3M™ Hookit™ discs for work spaces where adhesive backed discs may become contaminated by dust or dirt. They are often used in applications where a 3M™ Stikit™ disc may be too aggressive, as Hookit™ discs tend to leave finer finishes than adhesive backed discs. Hookit™ sanding discs conveniently attach to a hook-and-loop backup disc pad (sold separately), can be removed cleanly and easily, and can be re-used again and again for the extent of the abrasive life.