Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We Reserve The Right To Cancel An Order For Reasons Including But Not Limited To Wrong/Insufficient Address, Supply Issues, Errors In Products, Price Or Promotion Information.
To process your request as efficiently as possible, in the event you need to return an item, please note our return policy:
- Please review full list of non-returnable merchandise and note return terms and conditions prior to purchase. If you are unsure your item will qualify for a return, please contact us prior to purchase.
- Shipping charges are only refundable if it is our error. If you received free freight on your original order a 14% flat shipping charge will be deducted from your credit. This is in addition to any freight charges incurred to return product to us.
- Returns are shipped back at the customer’s expense. If our sales team or warehouse staff made a shipping error, the return will be shipped back at our expense.
- All items eligible for return require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. * Credits cannot be processed without one.
- An RMA must be requested within 10 business days of the original invoice date. Thereafter, all sales are final.
- The returned package must be received within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- When returning products, we strongly recommend the use of a carrier that can track packages. You also assume responsibility for insuring the returned item.
- All items must be returned in "as new" condition in the original packaging and have all accessories, blank warranty cards, and user’s manuals. Altered items will not be accepted.
- All sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- All products are sold with their respective manufacturer’s warranties. Please note that warranty periods and services vary by manufacturer and product.
- C.O.D. returns will not be accepted.
- Damaged items, where the product was damaged in transit, require that a damage claim be made with the shipper.
- Damaged shipments, where the packaging but not the product was damaged in transit, are not returnable.
- Please double check accuracy of your orders prior to placing them.
RESTOCKING FEE: All returns, except mis-shipments, are subject to a 25% restocking fee or more depending on the item, manufacturer policies, and circumstances. Restocking fees help allow us to keep our everyday listed prices as low as possible.
DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE: If you have defective merchandise, please email us at email@example.com explaining in detail the reason for requesting a replacement so we can initiate the return and new shipment.
NON-DEFECTIVE RETURNABLE MERCHANDISE: For other reasons than defective merchandise, which is unopened, we will issue you an RMA # and will give you an address to ship the product to at your expense. All Non-defective merchandise returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee or more, depending on the item, manufacturer policies, and circumstances. Return shipping to us is at your expense. If the merchandise has been opened and is not defective, we cannot issue you an RMA.
Materials not eligible for return:
- Make to order materials or equipment
- Materials not included in their original containers
- Discontinued items
- PPE items including Helmets, hard hats, headsets, respirators, PAPR units, reusable respirators, disposable respirators/masks
- Custom or custom printed materials, including configurable materials
- Hazardous Materials (includes many liquid adhesive and aerosol product categories)
- Any products marked with the Dangerous goods indicator are not eligible to be returned. A dangerous good material is any substance or material that is capable of posing an unreasonable risk to health, safety, and property when transported in commerce.
- Products purchased through the Container Direct program
- Adhesives packed on dry ice
- Materials purchased on price promotion (ex: buy one get one, etc.)
- Used product or product with missing parts
- Discontinued materials at time of return request
- Materials past their shelf life
- Safety products that have been opened or placed into service
- Perishable items such as Calibration Gas & products containing electro chemical sensors
- All 3M Aerospace products
- Air Purifying Cartridges, Cylinders, Configured SCBA’s, age sensitive materials and labels
- 3M Automotive Aftermarket body fillers, adhesives, coatings & sealants
- 3M™ Construction and Hybrid (SMP) Adhesives
- 3M™ Corrosion Protection Epoxies
- 3M™ Emergency Preparedness or X Factor Purchases
- 3M™ Military Cold Shrink
- 3M™ Monitors (e.g., 3500, 4700)
- 3M™ OEM Electrical Liquid Resin
- 3M™ OEM Electrical Powder Resin
- 3M™ Paint Protection Film
- 3M™ Polyurethane Adhesives
- 3M™ Roofing Granules
- 3M™ Signwriter Film
- 3M™ Reflective Sheeting
- 3M™ Tartan™ Brand Tapes
- 3M™ Water-based Adhesives
Requesting A Product Return
Fill in the RMA form to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. A Customer Representative will email you within two business days with the RMA Number.
Link to RMA Form: Return request form
NOTE: Fields marked in red are required. Only one RMA number is issued per order. After Receiving Your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number
1. Write your RMA number legibly on the return label.
2. We will provide you with the correct return merchandise address, along with your RMA number.
Crediting Your Account:
Credit will be issued within 30 business days of receiving your return. All refunds for credit will be issued to the credit card account that appears on the original invoice. Shipping fees are non-refundable. Please note that your financial institution may take up to 10 additional days from the date we issue the credit to post it to your actual account. Questions regarding this should be directed to your financial institution. When returning an item paid for by check or money order, a refund check will be mailed to you within 30 business days from the time we receive your return.
We can ship to virtually any address in the continental United States. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. Unfortunately, per our distributor agreement, we are only authorized to sell to verified end users within the United States and not to resellers, forwarders or 3rd party buyers.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
We do our best to display accurate lead times on our product pages. Please tell us at your time of order or prior to ordering if you need your order by a certain date so we can do our best to meet your needs. If an item is out of stock or we are aware of a longer than expected lead time, we will do our best to provide you with accurate order updates.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Most orders over $599 or more placed directly on our website qualify for free ground shipping within the continental United States. Not all items on our site qualify for free shipping, please check before placing orders. If the item does not qualify for free ground shipping, shipping charges will be included during check out.