Shipping & Returns
- Shipping charges are only refundable if it is our error. If you received free freight on your original order a 14% flat shipping charge will be deducted from your credit. This is in addition to any freight charges incurred to return product to us.
- All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. * Credits cannot be processed without one.
- An RMA must be requested within 10 business days of the original invoice date. Thereafter, all sales are final.
- The returned package must be received within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- All products are sold with their respective manufacturer’s warranties. Please note that warranty periods and services vary by manufacturer and product.
- When returning products, we strongly recommend the use of a carrier that can track packages. You also assume responsibility for insuring the returned item.
- All items must be returned in "as new" condition in the original packaging and have all accessories, blank warranty cards, and user’s manuals.
- All sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Please note all returns conditions listed below, as applicable to your return.
- A 25% restocking fee applies for all returns except for mis-shipments.
DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE: If you have defective merchandise, we are responsible for the shipping cost when returning your merchandise.
NON-DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE: For other reasons than defective merchandise, which is unopened, we will issue you an RMA # and will give you an address to ship the product to at your expense. All Non-defective merchandise returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee or more, depending on the item, manufacturer policies, and circumstances. Return shipping to us is at your expense. If the merchandise has been opened and is not defective, we cannot issue you an RMA.
Requesting A Product Return
Fill in the RMA form to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. A Customer Representative will email you within two business days with the RMA Number.
NOTE: Fields marked in red are required. Only one RMA number is issued per order. After Receiving Your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number
1. Write your RMA number legibly on the return label.
2. We will provide you with the correct return merchandise address, along with your RMA number.
Crediting Your Account:
Credit will be issued within 30 business days of receiving your return. All refunds for credit will be issued to the credit card account that appears on the original invoice. Shipping fees are non-refundable. Please note that your financial institution may take up to 10 additional days from the date we issue the credit to post it to your actual account. Questions regarding this should be directed to your financial institution. When returning an item paid for by check or money order, a refund check will be mailed to you within 30 business days from the time we receive your return.
To process your request as efficiently as possible, in the event that you need to return an item, please note our return policy:
- Please call 1-800-249-3333 for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number (returns will not be accepted unless accompanied by this number) and be sure to write your RMA number on the shipping label.
- All returns must be in their original packaging and shipped back to their original Customer Fulfillment Center.
- Claims for discrepancies in shipment must be made within 7 days of receipt of merchandise or they will not be accepted.
- C.O.D. returns will not be accepted.
- Altered items will not be accepted.
We can ship to virtually any address in the continental United States. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.