- Metal expansion wristband
Used with a coil cord to create a path-to-ground for an operator with resistance <3.5 x 107 ohms per the required limits of ANSI/ESD S20.20, tested per ANSI/ESD S1.1 or ESD TR53.
- Stainless steel back plate and insulative plastic link cap
Creates a more reliable path-to-ground1 for the operator.
- Use with single-wire coil cord with 4mm female socket snap (not included)
- Made in the United States of America
1. Metal expansion bracelet style wrist cuffs may trap moisture underneath and can be more effective for people with dry skin." [ESD Handbook TR20.20 section184.108.40.206.3]
Unit of Measure Each
interval quantity 12