- Combined Acid Gas cartridge with P100 particulate filter
- Swept-back design for enhanced field of view and balance
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ half and full facepieces and certain 3M™ Scott™ full facepieces
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduce training needs
NIOSH approved against certain acid gases and particulates. Use with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with a bayonet-style filter/cartridge connection or 3M™ Scott™ AV-3000 HT and AV-3000 SureSeal facepieces with 3M™ Scott™ AV-632 Bayonet Adapter.
This acid gas cartridge/P100 filter can be used for a variety of applications, including chemical manufacturing, glass etching, pulp and paper, and laboratories. Swept-back design offers enhanced comfort and visibility. -When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, or chlorine dioxide, or hydrogen sulfide as well as non-oil and oil particulates at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces - Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode - Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH)