- 5.0 mil adhesive transfer tape. 60 lb densified kraft paper liner. For a wide variety of materials. 300 high strength acrylic adhesive. UL approved. Meets US government specification MIL-P-19834B, Amendment 1.
- Good UV resistance. Good chemical resistance. Ideal for high surface energy (HSE) and low surface energy (LSE) materials.
- Used as a general purpose transfer tape for a variety of high tack, thin applications. Ideal for a wide variety of similar and dissimilar materials where an aggressive adhesive with high initial adhesion is desired. Splicing of film, foils, fabrics. Laminating foams, photos, fabrics, metal or plastic nameplates.
- Thicker version of 927
- Ideal for high surface energy (HSE) and low surface energy (LSE) materials
- UL approved
- Meets US government specification MIL-P-19834B, Amendment 1
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 950 is a 300 high strength acrylic adhesive on a 3.5 mil, 60 lb densified kraft paper liner.
Bond high and low surface energy plastics textured plastics, foams, fabrics, and coated papers. Ideal for attaching a wide variety of similar and dissimilar materials where an aggressive adhesive with high initial tack is required.
For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.
3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert.
UPC #: 00021200658839, Part #: 950, SKU: 7000001189
Unit of Measure ROLL
interval quantity 1
Size 48 in
Length 60 Linear Yard
Thickness 5 mil
Adhesive Type High Strength Acrylic
Product Data Sheet https://bindingsource.sharepoint.com/:b:/s/DATASHEETS/EUhfExmkrEVFp3EV6WjjDgoBs6wnQAhHPybF-Lia8oYAig?e=JYFysX
Technical Data Sheet https://bindingsource.sharepoint.com/:b:/s/DATASHEETS/Ec8d4dlzl7JFvyb74bOmY1gBS8YVBrXKLimhO8l_kfFBcA?e=FfrQme
Maximum Operating Temperature 250 Degree Fahrenheit
Minimum Operating Temperature -40 Degree Fahrenheit
Shelf Life 730 Days