- Threaded metal insert fits onto standard rotary sander or right angle grinder
- Rigid hub provides firm support for fiber disc face plate
- Versatile hub holds fiber disc face plates of all densities
- Disc pad hub only—disc pad face plates and fiber discs sold separately
- Various sizes available for different sized face plates
3M™ Disc Pad Hub has an internal threaded metal insert that threads onto the shaft of a sander and grinder to hold a disc pad face plate and fiber disc in place.
Our 3M™ Disc Pad Hub holds the face plate firmly in position to support a fiber disc with a 7/8 inch center hole, which is secured to the hub with a compatible retainer nut. The disc pad hub enables operators to select face plates with four different densities—Soft, Medium, Hard and Extra-Hard—offering the convenience of using a single power tool for multiple grinding applications. Face plates are sold separately.