- Black, interlocking mushroom-shaped heads (170 stem density per square inch) provide strong, reliable and durable fastening that can be opened and closed multiple times
- Mates with Type 250 and Type 400 stem densities to provide different strength combinations
- Clear, acrylic, firm foam tape bonds well to a variety of substrates including metals and plastics such as acrylics, polycarbonate and ABS
- Strong fastener secures with an audible snap, verifying closure
- An alternative to screws and bolts, this hidden fastener provides a snug fit and smooth aesthetic appearance
- Features good temperature resistance of 220°F/104°C
- Best suited for indoor and outdoor use
3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3552CF is a convenient alternative to traditional fastening methods, such as screws, nuts or bolts. It is designed to deliver a durable, reclosable fastening solution (which can be opened and closed multiple times) which bonds to a variety of substrates including metals and plastics such as acrylics, polycarbonate and ABS.
Durable and secure, 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3552CF has exceptional strength through its interlocking mushroom-shaped heads (170 stem density per square inch), providing up to 5X the tensile strength of typical hook-and-loop products. We designed this fastener with a clear, acrylic, firm foam tape protected by a removable, film liner. This solid, pressure sensitive foam tape features a strong, durable bond that is heat, chemical and UV resistant. With 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3552CF, there is no need for any drilling, screwing or sewing tools which makes for quick installation.