- Heavy-duty vinyl backing with a rubber adhesive designed for heavy traffic areas
- Lower profile for increased flexibility
- Liner-less tape for easy application with 3M™ Lane Marking Applicator M-1 or by hand
- Easy-clean backings maintain vivid color even with heavy abrasion from pallets or heavy equipment like forklifts
- Unique adhesive provides a strong bond yet promotes clean removal with no residue
- Available in a variety of widths up to 24 inches (61 cm)
- Ideal for 5S lean manufacturing initiatives
3M™ Durable Floor Marking Tape 971 is comprised of a heavy-duty vinyl backing with a rubber adhesive. The tough, durable backing resists pallet drag and high forklift traffic and is easy to clean. This tape is designed for reliable long-term floor marking yet can still come up clean, in one piece.
A Heavy-Duty Tape for Heavy Traffic 3M™ Durable Floor Marking Tape 971 is specially designed to withstand heavy traffic areas, with colors that remain vivid even when exposed to heavy abrasion such as scuffing from pallets and heavy equipment. The tough backing has a low profile and resists curling which can cause edge lift and reduce the life of a floor marking tape. The rubber adhesive provides a strong bond to floors but also promotes one-piece clean removal, even after extended use. This tape has no liner and can easily be applied using 3M™ Lane Marking Applicator M-1 or by hand. This floor marking tape is ideal for 5S lean manufacturing initiatives and comes in a variety of colors and widths up to 24 inches (61 cm). Recommended Applications Floor marking in factory or warehouse high traffic areas, including areas with pallets and heavy equipment Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface Through Science and Innovation In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.
For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.
UPC #: 00638060409831, Part #: 971, 3M Stock #: 7100253142