- Great for deburring, cleaning, blending and finishing in tight or hard-to-reach areas
- Balanced weight distribution and 3M™ Gripping Material for improved ergonomics and reduced wrist strain
- 360 degree rotatable housing and handle for the ultimate in versatility
- Attached belt cover won’t fall off during belt changes
- Optimized belt speed for 3M™ Abrasive Belts and Scotch-Brite™ Belts
Our 3M™ File Belt Sander is ideally suited for a variety of metalworking applications. Grind and blend and finish hard-to-reach areas with power and efficiency.
A Lightweight Hand-Held Sander
Our 3M™ File Belt Sander is a lightweight hand-held sander with an arm attachment that extends from the handle, enabling the operator to maneuver and manipulate the abrasive belt, turning and rotating as necessary — up to 360 degrees — to blend hard-to-reach areas. The weight is balanced throughout the handle and features 3M™ Gripping Material to give operators even greater control. This air-powered tool operates at .6 HP (447W) horsepower, reducing operator fatigue and overall project time.
We engineered our 3M™ File Belt Sander to be used with 3M™ Abrasive Belts and Scotch-Brite Belts. Attachment arms vary, with a standard arm, a variety of arms designed for different applications, as well as arms designed for curves and corners. Operators should consider project needs and requirements when choosing attachments.Our 3M™ File Belt Sander helps operators target the surface and cleanly finish, polish, blend and deburr a variety of metal substrates.