- CARB* and SCAQMD compliant, GREENGUARD® certified, helps contribute to LEED® credits
- Longer open time and more aggressive tack than comparable adhesives
- Ideal for woodworking and large surface laminations
- Bonding range of up to 60 minutes allows time for adjustments
- Effectively bonds metals, wood, rubber, carpet and flooring
3M™ Hi-Strength 94 ET Spray Adhesive creates an aggressive postformable bond for attaching decorative laminate, metal and some rubber substrates. This high strength adhesive is typically used in woodworking and specialty vehicle applications, especially where VOCs are a concern. The adhesive can be sprayed, rolled or brushed onto surfaces to reduce overspray and adhesive waste.
3M™ Hi-Strength 94 ET Spray Adhesive holds strong in critical applications and is often used in marine and specialty vehicle applications to install carpet, rubber or synthetic flooring. The formula's more aggressive tack offers a fast grab with sufficient open time to position and adjust materials before bonding, reducing rework and increasing flexibility. With a solids weight percentage of 20 - 25 and a non-telegraphing spray pattern, this adhesive provides higher coverage with less waste than competing spray adhesives and helps create a uniform hold. As with all contact based adhesives, sufficient and uniform pressure should be applied to ensure a strong bond. This adhesive is CARB* and SCAQMD compliant, GREENGUARD® certified and helps contribute to LEED® credits.
* Meets applicable 2017 California Air Resource Board VOC limits for web spray adhesives.
Typical applications in woodworking, transportation, construction and general industrial markets include:
- High pressure laminate (HPL) countertops, furniture and display fixtures
- Edge banding
- Specialty vehicle flooring
- Wood furniture
- Trade show displays
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
The 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division applies the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, these technologies help customers deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.