- Yellow vinyl-insulated, butted-seam barrel ensures a secure fit and offers reliable performance
- Funnel-designed, polyvinyl chloride sleeve offers easy insertion of wires
- Suitable for use in a terminal block
- Stud size #10
- Accommodates wire sizes 12 to 10 AWG
- Electrolytic copper construction offers good conductivity
- Withstands a temperature range of -40 to 221 degrees F (-40 to 105 degrees C)
- 600V-rated for building wire and 1000V for signs, fixtures or luminaires
- UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
3M™ Highland™ Color-Coded Block Fork is a lug connection terminal that ensures an ideal fit while offering reliable and safe performance. The terminal has a vinyl-insulated, butted-seam barrel and withstands temperatures of -40 to 221 degrees F (-40 to 105 degrees C). Electrolytic copper construction offers good conductivity and a tin-plated finish resists corrosion.
3M™ Highland™ Block Fork Terminal is color-coded for quick and easy identification of the wire size required. It has a butted-seam barrel that is covered by a funnel-designed, rigid-molded, polyvinyl chloride sleeve to guide the wire into position while providing electrical contacts and mechanical stress relief at the point of insulation. The abrasion-resistant, flared, vinyl-sleeve insulation ensures easy crimping. UL Listed, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
UPC #: 00051128599877, Part #: BFV10-10Q, SKU: 7000133646