- FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY: This product is designed exclusively for industrial applications
- ADHERE WITH EASE: Lightweight construction offers easy handling
- ERGONOMIC: Designed with user comfort in mind
- CONTROL THE FLOW: Delivers reliable low and high-volume dispensing
- PERSONALIZE YOUR TOOL: Customize with various accessories to meet specific needs
- USE WITH 3M ADHESIVES: Created for use with compatible 3M Hot Melt Ahesives
3M™ Hot Melt Applicators are designed to help improve productivity, lower costs and minimize waste in industrial applications. From high volume to detail work, 3M™ Hot Melt Applicators ensure optimum performance through melt-on-demand or progressive feed technology to meet your production deadlines.
3M™ Hot Melt Applicator PG II LT with Magazine Feed
A low temperature, high volume applicator that operates at a fixed temperature of 265°F / 129°C. Applicator PG II LT is designed for use with low melt 1" x 3" PG sticks and is capable of dispensing up to 6 pounds of adhesive per hour. Applicator includes magazine feed, stand and 9921, 9946 brass tips.
- Supports high-volume demands
- Rear cartridge feed port provides easy loading and continuous flow of adhesive
- Convenient stands hold applicator in proper standby or hands free position
UPC #: 00021200893964, Part #: APPLICATOR, SKU: 7000121605