- CLEAR LENS COVER
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: 10
- WARNING: Workplace/Occupational Applications: This respirator helps protect against certain airborne contaminants. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For correct use, consult supervisor and User Instructions, or call 3M in USA at 1-800-243-4630. In Canada, call 1-800-267-4414.
- FOR WORKPLACE/OCCUPATIONAL USE ONLY
- RECOMMENDED FOR use while spray painting
- HELPS PROLONG THE LIFE OF YOUR RESPIRATOR LENS
- ADHERES AND PEELS AWAY FROM YOUR LENS for easy clean up
- INTENDED FOR USE on the 3M™ 6000 Series Full Face Respirator
- HELPS PREVENT SCRATCHES
- EASY-TO-ATTACH DESIGN
- Facepiece is not included
Protect your investment of a Full-Face Respirator with a 3M™ Lens Cover. This lens cover conveniently helps protect the face piece from scratches, paint overspray and debris.
Protect your investment of a Full-Face Respirator with a 3M™ 6885 Lens Cover. This lens cover conveniently helps protect the facepiece from scratches, paint overspray and debris. It easily adheres to your full-face respirator lens and peels away when dirty or no longer needed. Help protect and prolong your lens life by using the 3M™ 6885 Lens Cover for 3M™ Full Face Respirators.
For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.
3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert.
UPC #: 00051141386928, Part #: 6885P10-C, SKU: 7100150695
Unit of Measure PACK
interval quantity 5
Safety Rating ANSI Z87.1
Height 10 1/2 in
Width 3 3/4 in