* Due to a shortage, some product lead times may be extended. Please contacts us for info about other available options *
- FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY: This product is designed exclusively for industrial applications
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE: Functions as a laminating contact adhesive
- LONG-LASTING: Ensures no soak-in over time
- ADHERES SHEET METALS: Ideal for bonding stainless steel, aluminum, cold-rolled steel, and many plastics to numerous other substrates
- MADE FOR CHALLENGING CONDITIONS: Delivers excellent moisture and heat resistance, performing up to 250 °F (121 °C)
- APPLY YOUR WAY: Available in tubes, cans, or pails
3M™ Neoprene High Performance Contact Adhesive 1357 is a versatile, solvent based adhesive. It offers high immediate handling strength and good heat resistance, and is commonly used for bonding most metals and plastics. It is also suitable for large surface panel or composite lamination.
A Versatile Rubber and Gasket Adhesive
Our 3M™ Neoprene High Performance Contact Adhesive 1357 has been one of our most versatile solvent based adhesives for heavy duty surface laminations for 60-plus years. This adhesive bonds to plastics and metals, including sheet metal, stainless steel. It provides excellent heat and water resistance, performing in temperatures up to 300°F/148°C. 3M™ Neoprene High Performance Contact Adhesive 1357 dries quickly while allowing time for positioning and adjustments without slowing down work processes.
- Metal honeycomb composite panels
- Durable stainless steel to wood panels
Applying Your Adhesive
Whether it is being sprayed, brushed or rolled on, the application of your 3M™ adhesive is a straightforward process. Start by carefully applying your adhesive to your surface until you’ve formed a uniform coat. Using an overlapping pattern, the application of one coat should prove sufficient for most surfaces. Effective adhesive coverage is accomplished when 80% or more of the surface is covered. Some substrates, including porous materials, may require an additional coat. In order to apply additional adhesive, simply wait until the existing adhesive becomes dry to the touch, and then proceed with the application of the additional coat.
Due to VOC restrictions this product can not be sold to: CA, CT, DC, DE, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, MI, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, TX, UT, VA