- Designed for high temperature splicing and paint masking
- Can withstand a bake cycle up to 300°F/149°C for up to one hour
- Natural rubber adhesive offers dependable tack and holding power
- Offers quick and simple roll starting and roll closure
- Durable backing can be torn by hand, yet is suitable for machine dispensing
- Available in orange
3M™ Performance Flatback Tape 2525 is a reliable tape ideal for splicing and paint masking applications where adhesion in high temperature bake cycles is necessary. This tough tape features a dependable smooth paper backing capable of resisting high temperatures as well as moisture, and can be torn by hand for easy application. It is available in orange for improved visibility.
Orange Backing Helps Identify Splices in Motion
3M™ Performance Flatback Tape 2525 can be used for applications in paper mills, converting plants and manufacturing facilities where a colored backing is desired. This tape has excellent adhesion and backing strength levels, and is resistant to moist conditions. It can also withstand temperatures of 300°F (149°C) for up to one hour.
- Can be used in many holding, masking and splicing applications where a high visibility tape is desired
- It can also be used for various types of edging and binding applications
3M™ Performance Flatback Tape 2525 is not recommended for outdoor applications or prolonged periods of sunlight exposure as tape may become very difficult to remove.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.