- Helps quickly convert Performance Spray Gun between gravity and pressure fed systems
- Securely fastens to spray gun base for better balance and hose control
- Quick connection to 3M™ Performance Pressure HVLP Atomizing Heads for easy assembly or replacement
- Attaches to supply hose with standard threaded connection
- Special easy-on stabilizing bracket attaches hose to spray gun body
- Transparent pressure whip hose makes it easy to verify cleaning is complete
The 3M™ Performance Spray Gun Pressure Whip Hose connects to the 3M™ Performance Spray Gun for use in pressure feed applications. Provides a fast connection between the atomizing head and the pressurized paint supply hose. Securely fastens to the spray gun base for better balance and hose control. Can be used with optional ball valve to control paint from the pressure line.
The 3M™ Performance Spray Gun Pressure Whip Hose connects the 3M™ Performance Spray Gun to a supply hose for continuous, bulk spraying from a pressure source (pot or pump).
The whip hose features a quick connect coupling to attach it to 3M™ Performance Spray Gun Pressure Nozzles. The other end of the hose has a standard threaded connection to attach it to either a supply hose or an optional ball valve.
A unique stabilizing bracket at the threaded connection end of the hose, secures the hose to the base of the spray gun with a ball detent clevis pin. The attachment helps the technician control their hoses, reduces strain on the hose and fittings and helps improve spray gun balance.
The hose connects to the atomizing head with a quick quarter turn, making the spray gun easy to set up, easy to break down and easy to swap out nozzles.
Use with the 3M™ Performance Spray Gun, an innovative solution designed with the industrial painter in mind. Made from an impact-resistant composite, it is one of the lightest spray guns in the industry, yet durable enough for demanding industrial conditions. Its versatile design allows painters to spray from a pressurized source or a gravity cup, and replaceable atomizing heads allow you to spray a wide range of coatings while delivering like-new performance with every new nozzle.