* Due to a shortage, some product lead times may be extended. Please contacts us for info about other available options *
- Designed specifically for bonding expanded polystyrene foams (EPS)
- Extended working time of one to 60 minutes
- Forms a bond stronger than the polystyrene foam
- Bonds polystyrene without dissolving or degrading
- Sprays with a lace pattern optimized for foam bonding
- Provides professional, industrial strength bonding for demanding applications
3M™ Polystyrene Insulation 78 ET Cylinder Spray Adhesive is our high strength, industrial grade spray adhesive with an extended bond time of up to one hour. It is effective for bonding most types of insulation such as fiberglass and expanded polystyrene foam (EPS) onto numerous kinds of materials including plastics, metals, wood, paper substrates and more.
Safe and Easy Insulation Attachment with an Extended Open Time
3M™ Polystyrene Insulation 78 ET Cylinder Spray Adhesive is designed to be a high-solids, high-coverage formula designed for bonding many types of insulation. A lace spray pattern optimized for foam bonding helps bond expanded polystyrene foams (EPS) to themselves and other surfaces, including concrete. This spray is engineered so it won't dissolve or degrade foam when used according to 3M instructions. With a bonding range of one to 60 minutes, it provides extended open time to let you position parts.
- Foundation insulation
- Polystyrene block assembly
- Attaching foam to wood and other substrates
- Proven excellent for roofing and landscaping
- Styrofoam cores for composites
Your Polystyrene Adhesive
3M™ Polystyrene Insulation 78 ET Cylinder Spray Adhesive is capable of bonding polystyrene foam onto a wide array of materials, including paper, cardboard, plastic, metal, wood and much more. This spray adhesive has been proven to work well for projects both large and small.
Cylinder Spray Delivery
3M™ Polystyrene Insulation 78 ET Cylinder Spray Adhesive can be used with our 3M Cylinder Spray Adhesive system. Each cylinder is self-contained, pressurized and ready for immediate use. Available in a variety of sizes, they’re portable and require minimal equipment investment and maintenance. Our cylinders help increase your productivity with fast application and no time-consuming equipment setup. The applicator and hose connect quickly and allow you to start spraying immediately. The wide, uniform spray is the optimal pattern to deliver effective and economic use of the adhesive. It also minimizes any pooling for even drying. 3M has a complete line of innovative sprayable adhesives that support a wide range of industrial applications, from aerospace to woodworking.
Cylinder Adhesive Hose: 3M™ Cylinder Adhesive Hose, 12 ft
Cylinder Adhesive Applicator: 3M™ Cylinder Adhesive Applicator Standard Output (Includes Cylinder Adhesive 9501 Spray Tip)
Alternative Adhesive: Q7200 CA