- Pressurized hard cups and collars use with 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 spray system
- Designed to efficiently spray thick, high viscosity liquids
- 3M™ PPS™ is an all-in-one disposable solution for measuring, mixing, filtering, and spraying of paint materials
- System enables the painter to consistently spray at 90° to the part, no matter the part orientation (even upside down)
- The all-in-one solution reduces the chance of outside contamination and reduces paint consumption
- PPS™ reduces cleaning solvent consumption up to 70% and reduces prep and clean-up time by 50%
- System delivers improved quality, lower material cost, less solvent consumption, improved productivity, less mess and easier use
3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Spray Cup System is our next generation, highest-performing 3M Paint Preparation System (PPS) on the disposable spray cup market.
This product contains a pressurized hard cup, collar, shroud, and hose, and enables the user to efficiently spray thick, high viscosity liquids.
For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.
3M industrial and occupational products are intended, labeled, and packaged for sale to trained industrial and occupational customers for workplace use. Unless specifically stated otherwise on the applicable product packaging or literature, these products are not intended, labeled, or packaged for sale to or use by consumers (e.g., for home, personal, primary or secondary school, recreational/sporting, or other uses not described in the applicable product packaging or literature), and must be selected and used in compliance with applicable health and safety regulations and standards (e.g., U.S. OSHA, ANSI), as well as all product literature, user instructions, warnings, and other limitations, and the user must take any action required under any recall, field action, or other product use notice. Misuse of 3M industrial and occupational products may result in injury, sickness, death, or property damage. For help with product selection and use, consult your on-site safety professional, industrial hygienist, or other subject matter expert.
UPC #: 00051131261242, Part #: 26124, SKU: 7100191753
Unit of Measure KIT
interval quantity 2
Capacity 21.979 Ounce
Cup Size Standard
Product Type Cup