- Delivers Sharp Paint Lines: Adhesive Resists Lifting And Curling, Prevents Bleed Through, Helping To Maintain Sharp Paint Lines
- Save Time And Money: Tape And Roll Design Affords More Usable Tape Per Roll Vs. Lower-Priced Brands
- Super Thin For Two-Tone Paint Jobs: Thinnest 3M Auto Tape Won’T Leave High Paint Edges. Great For Two-Tone Paint Jobs, Bumper Blackout Areas And Painting Around Details Such As Nameplates And Door Handles
- Leaves No Residue, No Damage: Quick And Easy Removal, Helping Reduce Scraping And Scrubbing Of Residue
- See Through Tape: Semitransparent For Better Visibility Of What You Are Painting Over And Around.
- Use Indoors And Outdoors: Uv And Light Resistant
- Use On A Variety Of Surfaces: It Is Coated With An Acrylic Adhesive That Adheres To Metal, Glass And Painted Surfaces
- Easy To Unwind And Remove: Special 3M Backing Provides For Superior Control During Unwinding, Making It Less Likely The Tape Wrinkles Or Pulls Away.
- Works With Different Paint Systems: Compatible With Water Or Solvent Based Paint Systems.
- Works In Different Conditions: Tape Also Resists Temperatures Up To 250°F (121°C) For Up To 30 Minutes, Making It Suitable For Longer Baking Cycles.
3M Precision Masking Tape is excellent for critical edge paint performance, helping auto body painters produce sharp paint lines using solvent and waterborne paint systems. Its ultra thin paper backing helps produce very low paint edges, yet it’s strong enough to pull through layers of color and clear coat. The tape is ideal for two-tone separation, bumper black out areas and back masking.
UPC #: 00051131034914, Part #: 03491, SKU: 7010327982