* Due to a raw materials shortage, some product lead times may be extended. Please contacts us for info about other available options *
- Resists weathering, making it effective for many outdoor applications in hot and cold weather with quick, clean removal when finished
- Excellent weatherability helps preserve equipment and vehicles for long-term storage of at least two years
- Can be certified to Military Specification: SAE AMS-T-22085
- Excellence resistance to staining, common lubricants and strippable coatings on a variety of surfaces
- Polyethylene backing conforms to irregular surfaces with ease
3M™ Preservation Sealing Tape 481 is a black, polyethylene tape with a unique rubber adhesive. With excellent stain resistance and weatherability, this tape helps preserve, seal and protect equipment and vehicles for long-term storage applications in a variety of weather conditions. This tape provides excellent performance as an industrial and military preservation tape.
Long Term Protection from the Elements
3M™ Preservation Sealing Tape 481 is black, polyethylene preservation tape. The backing is a black polyethylene material that provides good conformability for many irregular surfaces and contours. It is designed for use in many outdoor protection and sealing applications, with a service temperature range of 20°F/-7°C to 170°F/77°C. The polyethylene backing provides long term durability of at least two years even when exposed to the outdoor weather conditions, yet still removes quickly and cleanly. Because this tape resists staining it provides excellent performance as a long-term preservation tape. The black backing blends well with black film covering for a clean, professional and attractive appearance. 3M™ Preservation Sealing Tape 481 can be certified to Military Specification: SAE AMS-T-22085.
- Preserving, sealing and protecting various industrial and military equipment in transportation and storage
- Long term preservation applications