* Due to a world wide aluminum shortage, some product lead times may be extended. Please contacts us for info about other available options *
- Product removes reactive adhesives from a variety of substrates
- Reactive adhesives include adhesives that require a hardener or catalyst in order for the bond to occur
- Examples of reactive adhesives include, but are not limited to, epoxies, urethanes and silicones
- Specialty adhesive eases removal of stubborn residue
- A solvent-based specialty adhesive remover
3M™ Specialty Adhesive Remover is a solvent-based specialty adhesive remover is designed to remove reactive adhesives from a variety of substrates.
Effectively Remove Reactive Adhesives 3M™ Specialty Adhesive Remover eases the removal of reactive-type adhesives from a variety of substrates. Reactive adhesives include adhesives that use a hardener or catalyst to activate and bond. Examples of reactive adhesives include, but are not limited to: epoxies; urethanes and silicones. This adhesive remover is a solvent-based product.