- Provides soft, smooth surface for applying 3M™ Finesse-it™ polishes
- Convolute face provides an efficient finishing action and helps prevent swirl marks
- Repairs coatings without repainting
- 3M™ Hookit™ attachment system holds pad securely and provides quick disc/pad change-out
- Pads combine with buffers, random orbital tools, and variable speed polishers to produce desired final finish
We designed our 3M™ Finesse-it™ Buffing Pad - Gray Foam has moderately aggressive foam pads, designed to be used in conjunction with specially developed 3M™ Finesse-it™ polishes to achieve satin, semi-gloss or high gloss finishes on wood, automotive, marine, and aerospace coatings.
Convolute face provides an efficient finishing action and helps prevent swirl marks
Use with a 3M™ Buffer and 3M™ Finesse-it™ polishes for a uniform finish
Our line of 3M™ Finesse-it™ products are specially designed compounds and polishes to be used on OEM and baked refinish paints to remove sand scratches or to remove defects, sand scratches, or swirl marks on a variety of painted surfaces. 3M™ Finesse-it™ products are an integral part of our recommended buffing system for repairing surface defects to clear coats, lacquered wood, solid surfaces, gelcoat, powder coat, industrial paint, acrylic, and glass.