- All-in-ONE packaged display for retail, in-store placement
- Features Accuspray™ ONE Spray Gun - ONE gun meets all of your spraying needs
- Includes five (5) replaceable atomizing heads in 2.0 mm (red), 1.8 mm (clear), 1.4 mm (orange), 1.3 mm (green) and 1.2 mm (blue) for spraying of primer, sealer, base and clear coat
- Fast, simple head replacement affords the performance of a brand new spray gun on demand
- Atomizing heads can be used on any Accuspray™ replaceable atomizing head spray gun
- Kit includes one (1) Standard size (22 oz) PPS™ Series 2.0 Hard Cup
- Includes five (5) Standard size (22 oz) PPS™ Series 2.0 Lids and Liners
- Intended for professional collision repair market
The 3M™ Accuspray™ ONE Spray Gun System with Standard PPS™ Series 2.0 combines the simplicity and easy maintenance of our Accuspray™ spray gun with the material-saving, rapid clean-up convenience of PPS™ Series 2.0, the next generation, highest performing disposable spray cup system. Replaceable atomizing heads afford the performance of a new gun, on demand and at a fraction of the cost.
ONE System for Every Spraying Need
The 3M™ Accuspray™ ONE Spray Gun System with PPS™ Series 2.0 is the combination of convenience, versatility and efficiency. This system features the Accuspray™ ONE Spray Gun - a lightweight, composite spray gun body designed to eliminate the complexity of a traditional spray gun. This gun body has been engineered for enhanced durability in automotive and industrial environments. The spray gun uses a series of replaceable, see-through atomizing heads which can be reused 5-10 times and then simply removed and replaced. This affords the performance of a brand new spray gun, on demand and at a fraction of the price.
Replaceable Atomizing Heads for the 3M™ Accuspray™ ONE Spray Gun System with PPS™ Series 2.0
Our 3M™ Accuspray™ Atomizing Heads for PPS™ Series 2.0 deliver the ideal atomization to a wide range of fluids and coatings applied with Accuspray™ ONE Spray Guns. Atomizing heads are available in five sizes: 2.0 mm (red), 1.8 mm (clear), 1.4 mm (orange), 1.3 mm (green) and 1.2 mm (blue). For sealers, basecoats and topcoats, we recommend 1.3 mm or 1.4 mm atomizing heads. Choose the 1.8 mm size for higher-viscosity materials such as primer, and the 2.0 mm size for heavy-duty applications using fluids like gel coats, adhesives, undercoats or industrial coatings. Always refer to your paint company’s recommendations. Fast, easy controls for fan diameter, fluid and air pressure on the Accuspray™ ONE gun allow for quick adjustment across jobs from spot repairs to full panel coverage requiring up to 12” vertical or horizontal spray patterns
Along with the distinctive color, the fluid tip size is presented clearly on each atomizing head for fast, accurate selection. Atomizing heads are see-through to make it easy for technicians to determine that the head is properly cleaned.
All atomizing heads work with our PPS™ Series 2.0 Spray Cup System – a system of reusable paint cups and disposable lids and liners, so you can be done with cleaning paint cups forever. ONE gun – ONE system for a complete range of applications.