- For use on most aggressive (hazardous) and non-aggressive liquids.
- Designed to absorb and contain small spills/leaks.
- Absorbs up to 4 gallons of petroleum based liquids.
- Compact size is convenient for trucks, shipping departments and for areas of oil transfer.
- Kit contains 3 mini-booms and 5 pads.
- Includes a containment bag for temporary storage of used Sorbents.
- Outside of carrying case functions as a warning sign.
3M™ Chemical Sorbent Spill Response Pack SRP-CHEM. The 3M™ Chemical Sorbent Spill Response Pack SRP CHEM will sorb most aggressive chemicals. The pack is encased in a box which can be used as a warning sign and includes both mini booms and pads.
Encased in a box for easy storage. Designed to be easily identifiable, and includes both mini-booms and pad styled sorbents. Ideal for use in laboratories, shipping docks or other areas where hazardous chemicals are shipped, stored or transferred. This spill pack has containment bags for temporary storage of materials to be disposed of. Packaged 3 per case with 3 chemical sorbent mini-booms, 10 chemical pads, and 1 poly bag for temporary disposal in each response pack. Ideal for spills up to 3.5 gallons.