- 6 mil double coated paper tape of natural rubber adhesive with a paper release liner
- 3M™ Adhesive 860 offers high initial adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Heavy paper carrier is treated to improve strength and provide dimensional stability
- Double coated tape is ideal for temporary attaching or fixturing
- Solvent-free manufacturing process helps meet environmental best practices goals
3M™ Double Coated Paper Tape 410M tape is a hand-tearable double coated tape with a natural rubber adhesive system designed to offer excellent adhesion to many types of substrates. The adhesive is mounted on a paper carrier treated to increase strength and removability characteristics from high internal strength surfaces.
3M™ Double Coated Paper Tape 410M is a hand-tearable double coated paper tape featuring 3M™ Adhesive 860 and mounted on a paper liner. This robust 54 lb. densified kraft paper release liner is green and white plaid for easy identification and adds dimensional stability to the tape during processes such as die-cutting and automated dispensing. It allows for easy deployment, helps reduce edge roll and protects the tape from humidity extremes. Made with a solvent-free manufacturing process, this tape can also help meet environmental best practices and goals.
3M™ Adhesive 860 is a soft, rubber resin, pressure sensitive adhesive system. It provides a high initial adhesion and good holding power to a wide variety of materials. This adhesive is ideal for initial application indoors and at room temperature applications, but when properly applied it then performs under a wide range of temperatures from -40°F / -40°C up to 150°F / 65°C. It also offers short term heat resistance up to 180°F / 82°C.
- Splicing and core starting of papers, foils, films and fabrics
- Golf club grip attachment
- Mounting rubber or photopolymer printing plates to print cylinders
- Temporary holding while parts are being finished in the milling process
What is Double Coated Tape?
In general, double coated tape is composed of a paper, film or tissue carrier that is coated on both sides with pressure sensitive adhesive. The adhesive is protected by a peel-away liner that can be removed at the time of application or left in place until the joining surfaces are ready to be attached. These tapes can be applied by hand or with a dispenser. Double coated tape dispensers are available in a variety of configurations ranging from manual to fully automatic. Applications for double coated tape are found in construction, fabrication, arts, and hobby.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.
For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.
UPC #: 00051115316517, Part #: 410M, SKU: 7000049275