- HIGH PERFORMANCE TAPE: This heavy-duty duct tape is made for challenging maintenance, repair, and construction applications
- ALL-PURPOSE BACKING: Heavy-duty polyethylene backing resists water, wear, and light abrasion
- INSTANT ADHESION: Aggressive rubber adhesive instantly grips to a wide variety of surfaces including metal, glass, plastic, and sealed concrete
- WATER-TIGHT SEAL: Forms a moisture-resistant seal in many containment situations such as attaching heavy poly draping, and pipe sealing
- MESS FREE ROLLS: Low-tack sides prevent the rolls from picking up debris, so they can stay cleaner, longer
Constructed of polyethylene film laminated to cloth with a natural rubber adhesive, this tough tape resists curling and tears off the roll cleanly for a variety of applications. 3M™ Heavy Duty Duct Tape DT11 is designed to provide a formidable, reliable solution for everyday challenges and adheres to numerous substrates, including plastic.
A Tape with Versatility
Originally developed for heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) applications, duct tape is used today in a variety of maintenance, repair and construction settings. 3M™ Heavy Duty Duct Tape DT11 is considered a go-to choice for demanding jobs. It can be applied in temperatures as low as 40°F and used in temperatures as high as 150°F for up to 30 minutes. This polyethylene tape can be torn from the roll by hand and sticks instantly, providing a wide range of convenient solutions. It holds well to a variety of surfaces, including plastic.
- Hanging poly (polyethylene drapes)
- Taping/splicing insulation
- Capping pipe
- Securing conduit ends
- Temporary repair
- Protecting against light sandblast overspray
Built to Stick
3M’s family of rugged cloth and duct tapes adheres to most surfaces for applications ranging from bundling to moisture proofing, sealing to splicing, reinforcing to hanging poly drapes. Available in a variety of colors and strengths, these tapes are known best for their hand tearability, high tensile strength and conformability.