- For use in oil-only Sorbent applications.
- Available in three lengths.
- Ideal for placing around equipment.
- Helps prevent leaks/spills from spreading to adjacent areas.
- Scrim on the outside of mini-boom identifies the use while containing particulate Sorbent material.
Petroleum sorbent mini booms are a selective sorbent which will sorb hydrocarbon based liquids (oleophilic), repel aqueous based liquids (hydrophobic). Mini booms are typically used because of their tube like shape to encircle spills and contain leaks.
A 3 inches diameter scrim on the outside of the boom identifies the use while containing particulate sorbent material. The T-4 mini-boom is 4 feet in length. A case weighs 12 pounds.