- Premium polyester glazing putty fills and repairs surface imperfections
- Excellent adhesion to steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, E-coat, OEM paint and SMC.
- Self-leveling properties make application easy
- Sandable in only 15 minutes
- Great for repairing hail storm damage
3M™ Platinum Glaze is a stain free, tack-free premium polyester glazing and finishing putty for filing and repairing surface imperfections on automobiles, Industrial and architectural surfaces. Our putty offers excellent adhesion to steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, E coat, OEM paint and SMC.
3M™ Platinum Glaze fills scratches, gouges, dings, pinholes, and other surface imperfections in automobiles, Industrial and architectural surfaces needing minor surface repairs. Our glaze is ideal for repairing hail damage caused to cars during storms. We recommend this product for final finishing and fairing for molds, patterns and plugs. Our glaze offers excellent adhesion qualities, Suitable materials include steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, E coat, OEM paint and SMC.
Made from premium polyester resins, this glaze is easy to apply. It offers an easy to pour creamy consistency, has self leveling properties, tack and stain free. It's ready for sanding in as little as 15 minutes.