- For barefoot- or shoe-traffic areas
- Non-mineral, medium textured, slip-resistant vinyl surface
- Textured resilient high friction surface and durable adhesive provide long-lasting performance
- Applications: locker rooms, around hot tubs and pools, boats, personal watercraft, water skis, exercise equipment, converyers
- Treads: 6 in. x 24 in.
- Tapes: a variety of widths from 1 in. to 48 in. wide x 6 ft. long
- Custom shapes and sizes are available
- Soft textured, medium resilient surface bonded to a pressure-sensitive adhesive
- Vinyl surface provides barefoot comfort yet handles light shoe traffic
A resilient, non mineral, slip resistant material. Soft surface is suitable for bare feet.
Features a resilient, non-mineral, slip-resistant material. Soft surface is suitable for bare feet. For locker rooms and recreational/athletic equipment, boats and docks, interior stairwells, entryways and lobbies. Available in custom sizes and colors, and with custom adhesives.
3M™ Safety-Walk™ Slip Resistant Tapes and Treads Series 300 has been certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) as providing “high-traction.” A wet static coefficient of friction (SCOF) of greater than 0.60 was chosen by NFSI as the criteria for “high traction” because according to NFSI, floor surfaces maintaining this level of slip resistance when wet have proven to reduce slip-and-fall claims by between 50% and 90%.
Useful Documents: Safety Walk Brochure & Safety Walk Tech Data Sheet