- Provides thorough mixing and precise placement of two-component structural adhesives
- Tapered tip can be cut for bead size
- Available in a variety of designs to fit all cartridge sizes
- Minimize adhesive waste; easy to replace with new nozzle to use remaining adhesive in a cartridge
- Used nozzle can be left on cartridge to provide a good seal until ready to continue dispensing
Choose 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ EPX Mixing Nozzles for efficient application of 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Adhesives in Duo-Pak (DP) cartridges. Each nozzle provide thorough mixing and precise placement of two part adhesives and potting compounds.
Provides Thorough Mixing and Precise Placement
Our 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ EPX Mixing Nozzles perform to exact requirements for easy uniform application. These 3M approved accessories work with 3M Duo-Pak cartridges to simultaneously meter, mix and apply two-part adhesives and potting compounds. And, the tapered tips can be cut for precise bead size.
- Attach to 3M Duo-Pak structural adhesive cartridges
- Dispense with 3M EPX Manual or pneumatic applicators
Minimizes Adhesive Waste
Simply store any leftover adhesive with the used nozzle in place to provide a good seal. When you’re ready, replace it with a new nozzle to continue using the remaining adhesive in the cartridge.
Choose original 3M accessories to ensure the accurate performance of 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ EPX Applicators for the ideal system for assembly, maintenance and in-field service.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.