* Due to a world wide aluminum shortage, some product lead times may be extended. Please contacts us for info about other available options *
- Provides a longer open time and more aggressive tack than comparable adhesives
- Permits immediate repositioning while providing long-lasting strength
- Ideal for applications involving large surfaces
- GREENGUARD™ certified
- Available in cylinder or bulk packaging
3M™ Hi-Strength Postforming Adhesive 94 CA is a strong adhesive that bonds a range of large surfaces and is perfect for large-scale laminations. This adhesive’s formula is easy to dispense and apply directly onto surfaces, with no soak-in or yellowing over time.
Fast-Acting, Long Lasting
3M™ Hi-Strength Postforming Adhesive 94 CA is a long-time member of 3M’s portfolio of go-to, everyday-use adhesives considered by many to be necessary at the factory.
For extended open bond time of up to one hour, we recommend 3M™ Hi-Strength 94 ET Adhesive.
We designed 3M™ Hi-Strength Postforming Adhesive 94 CA to have an aggressive tack that offers a high initial grab as well as sufficient open time to position materials properly. High-solids content supports its low soak-in property, giving you ample time to align your insulation properly. This attribute also provides higher coverage than competing adhesives, alongside its 15-minute bonding range. The combination of fast tack, strong bond and clean appearance make it ideal for large woodworking projects for your business.
- Large surface lamination
- Bonding metal, wood, carpet, rubber and more
- Furniture Repair
This solvent based adhesive is GREENGUARD certified and meets California and OTC state VOC requirements. It is available in aerosol, cylinder or bulk packaging.
Cylinder Adhesive Hose: 3M™ Cylinder Adhesive Hose, 12 ft
Cylinder Adhesive Applicator: 3M™ Cylinder Adhesive Applicator H Reduced Output (Includes Cylinder Adhesive 4001 Spray Tip)