- High performance sprayable laminating contact adhesive
- Adheres sheet metals, such as stainless steel, aluminum, cold rolled steel and many plastics to other various substrates
- High performance laminating adhesive
- Excellent moisture and heat resistance and will perform up to up to 300°F/148°C
Available in tubes, cans or pails, 3M™ Neoprene Contact Adhesive 10 is a versatile, solvent based adhesive. It offers high immediate handling strength and good heat resistance, and is commonly used for bonding most metals and plastics. It is also suitable for large surface panel or composite lamination.
A Versatile Rubber and Gasket Adhesive
Our 3M™ Neoprene Contact Adhesive 10 has been one of our most versatile solvent based adhesives for heavy duty surface laminations for 60-plus years. It provides excellent heat and water resistance, performing in temperatures up to 300°F/148°C. 3M™ Neoprene Contact Adhesive 10 dries quickly while allowing time for positioning and adjustments without slowing down work processes.
- Metal honeycomb composite panels
- Durable stainless steel to wood panels
Applying Your Adhesive
Whether it is being sprayed, brushed or rolled on, the application of your 3M™ adhesive is a straightforward process. Start by carefully applying your adhesive to your surface until you’ve formed a uniform coat. Using an overlapping pattern, the application of one coat should prove sufficient for most surfaces. Some substrates, including porous materials, may require an additional coat. In order to apply additional adhesive, simply wait until the existing adhesive becomes dry to the touch, and then proceed with the application of the additional coat.