- 20 EA/Case
- Stylish design weighs less than 1oz
- Soft adjustable nosepiece to help reduce slippage
- Incorporates dual-material temples to provide cushioned comfort plus enhanced style and features the proprietary 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology – a scientific advancement that helps diffuse pressure over the ear
- Enhanced temple comfort while not compromising the security of fit across diverse workforces
- Clear anti-fog coated polycarbonate lens absorbs 99.9% UVA & UVB
- Removable foam-lined gasket helps keep debris out of your eyes while providing comfort and cushioning.
- Fits 3M™ SecureFit™ protective eyewear 400-series
- Polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% of UVA and UVB rays
- Meets the Impact-Rated Protector requirement of the ANSI-ISEA Z87.1-2020 Standard
Stylish, lightweight design. Features proprietary 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple (PDT) Technology that helps provide a secure, snug fit without compromising comfort. Removable foam-lined gasket helps keep debris out of your eyes while providing comfort and cushioning.
3M™ SecureFit™ Protective Eyewear naturally adjusts the temples to individual head sizes for a customized fit to each person. This self adjusting feature is possible through 3M’s proprietary Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology, a new design with no moving parts and nothing to adjust. Designed to diffuse pressure over the ears, the glasses automatically adjust to the head and facial features of the wearer. Weighing less than 1 ounce, the durable, snug fitting, flexible nature of SecureFit offers a more comfortable and personal fit than old fashion “one size fits all” glasses that are rigid and unyielding in design. These glasses adapt to the wearer, rather than the other way around. The snug fit also keeps the glasses securely in place as the wearer looks up and down or side to side, eliminating the need for frequent repositioning of the glasses due to head movement. Plus, these safety glasses help eliminate the expense of stocking multiple frame sizes at jobsites to accommodate different people. The anti fog coating on the lenses helps reduce the chances of fogging in hot and humid environments. Anti fogging properties help maintain visibility and reduce the need to remove glasses to wipe away moisture from the lenses. Removable foam lined gasket helps keep debris out of your eyes while providing comfort and cushioning.
UPC #: 50051131274759, Part #: SF401AF-FM, SKU: 7100112131