- FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY: This product is designed exclusively for industrial applications
- AGGRESSIVE TACK: Offers a fast, medium-strength initial grab for a quick bond
- REPOSITION AND ADJUST: Features sufficient open time to properly position and bond materials
- HIGH-SOLIDS CONTENT: Supports low soak-in to help provide high coverage and soft, non-dimpling adhesive lines
- MADE FOR PROFESSIONALS: Provides medium-strength bonding for demanding applications
- VERSATILE ADHESIVE: Bonds paper, corrugated board, fabric, foam, wood, and more
We invented 3M™ Super 77™ Multipurpose Spray Adhesive to be an extremely versatile, fast-drying spray adhesive that bonds a wide range of lightweight materials. Our permanent bond provides fast results to keep projects moving ahead. The photo-safe spray formula is easy to dispense and apply directly onto surfaces and materials where needed, with no soak-in or yellowing over time.
The Glue that Holds the World Together
For more than 50 years, 3M™ Super 77™ Multipurpose Spray Adhesive has remained a staple in 3M’s portfolio of go-to, everyday-use adhesives considered by many to be necessary at the factory. Recognized worldwide, this spray adhesive has demonstrated its reliability in countless applications. For many, “getting the job done” is just a spray away.
3M™ Super 77™ Multipurpose Spray Adhesive has an aggressive tack that offers a high initial grab as well as sufficient open time to position materials properly. High-solids content supports its low soak-in property, giving you time to find the best fit for your parts. This attribute also provides higher coverage than competing spray adhesives and helps create soft, non-dimpling glue lines. The combination of fast tack, strong bond and clean appearance make it ideal for projects of all kinds.
- General industrial maintenance and repair projects
- Attaching fiberglass insulation and drywall corner beads
- Bonding thin materials such as foils, carpeting, paper, cardboard, felt and more
An All-Around Adhesive
3M™ Super 77™ Multipurpose Adhesive is capable of forming strong bonds on a wide array of materials, including paper, cardboard, fabric and insulation. It also works well with plastic, metal, wood and much more. 3M™ Super 77™ Multipurpose Adhesive- Low VOC <25% is CARB compliant and eligible for LEED credits. This spray adhesive has been proven to work well for projects of all sizes, from crafting to construction.
Due to VOC restrictions this product can not be sold to: CA
For industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.
Alternative Adhesive: Q70
UPC #: 00021200212109, Part #: 77, SKU: 7000000931