- Black, 0.062 in. (1.6 mm) thick closed-cell high-density foam carrier helps seal out dust, light and moisture
- Durable acrylic adhesive on one side of foam offers good aging and UV resistance
- Designed for demanding gasketing, cushioning, damping and insulating applications
- Conformable properties allow taping or sealing on curved or irregular surfaces
- Designed to avoid stretching while leaving the liner in place
3M™ Vinyl Foam Tape 4516 includes a closed cell, high-density, flexible foam backing with a pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive on one side. It allows for quick-stick to a variety of substrates including many metals, glass and plastics. The silicone treated white paper liner helps to minimize stretching during installation.
Quick Adhesion, Good Aging and UV Resistance
3M™ Vinyl Foam Tape 4516 is a black, 1/16 in. foam tape that includes an acrylic adhesive with good quick-stick on contact. It offers good aging characteristics and will remain flexible when exposed to elevated temperatures and UV light. The conformable foam and adhesive of this tape combine to provide reliable performance on curved or irregular surfaces in various industrial applications.
- Dust and moisture seal for HVAC, appliances, gasketing, construction and electronic and transportation equipment
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.