- High performance tape specifically designed for tough bonding applications
- Moisture stable 74 lb. release liner preserves the adhesive from heat and humidity to allow the tape to "wet-out" during bonding applications
- High adhesive coat weight bonds permanently to a variety of substrates and adheres in a variety of environmental conditions
- Performs well on difficult to adhere surfaces such as high surface energy substrates, cloth and insulation facings
- Features excellent UV and temperature resistance
3M™ Venture Tape™ Double Coated PET Tape 1163MS74 is a high performance, high tack double coated PET tape mounted on a 74 lb. release liner. This tape bonds to a variety of difficult surfaces including high surface energy plastics and composite materials. This tape is engineered for demanding bonding applications and designed with excellent resistance to UV and temperature.
Permanent Bonding Solutions
3M™ Venture Tape™ Double Coated PET Tape 1163MS74 is comprised of a polyester (PET) film tape coated on both sides with a high coat weight of acrylic adhesive. Designed specifically for tough bonding applications, this tape will bond to a variety of difficult substrates, including high energy plastics, cloth, metals and composite materials. This double coated tape is UV resistant and performs well at high and low temperatures. With excellent peel, tack and shear strength, this high performance tape offers a great solution for many demanding applications.
3M™ Venture Tape™ Double Coated PET Tape 1163MS74 is designed to provide a permanent bond to a wide variety of substrates subjected to a broad range of environmental conditions, including:
- Insulation facing
- Plastics, including high surface energy plastics
- Sail cloth
- Composite materials
Resilient Tape for a Wide Range of Environments
3M™ Venture Tape™ Double Coated PET Tape 1163MS74 is coated with a heavy application of acrylic adhesive and mounted on a 74 lb./ream release liner. This adhesive is designed to provide a permanent bond on a variety of difficult materials. Once bonded, the tape resists lifting and curling. The moisture stable release liner helps preserve the adhesive from heat and humidity so it can properly wet-out when the tape is applied. Designed to withstand a wide range of environmental conditions, this high performance tape is ready to offer versatility, resilience and bonding strength.