- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welds, screws) or liquid adhesives
- Gray, 0.045 in (1.1 mm), multi-purpose adhesive and conformable acrylic foam core offers a good balance of strength and conformability
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and associated clean-up
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
- UL GREENGUARD and UL GREENGUARD Gold Certified, contributing to LEED Credit
Dream, Design, Deliver with 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4941. It is a gray, 0.045 in (1.1 mm), multi-purpose acrylic adhesive with a conformable, foam core. It can replace rivets, welds and screws. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and powerful ability to bond to a variety of surfaces.
Convenience Meets Extreme Bonding Power
Our 3M™ VHB™ Tape consists of a durable acrylic adhesive with viscoelastic properties. This provides an extraordinarily strong double sided foam tape that adheres to a broad range of substrates, including aluminum, stainless steel, galvanized steel, composites, plastics, acrylic, polycarbonate, ABS and painted or sealed wood and concrete. Our bonding tapes provide excellent shear strength, conformability, surface adhesion and temperature resistance. They are commonly used in applications across a variety of markets including transportation, appliance, electronics, construction, sign and display and general industrial. Reliably bonds a variety of materials with strength and speed for permanent applications.
- Decorative material and trim
- Nameplates and logos
- Electronic displays
- Panel to frame
- Stiffener to panel
Dream, Design, Deliver with the 4941 Family of 3M™ VHB™ Tapes
The 4941 family of 3M™ VHB™ Tapes utilizes multi-purpose acrylic adhesive on both sides of a conformable, foam core. The combination of strength, conformability and adhesion makes this family one of the most capable and well-rounded 3M™ VHB™ Tapes. It is specifically designed for good adhesion to metals, glass and other medium to high surface energy materials. Applications for this tape include stiffener bonding, sealing polycarbonate lens over LCD, windows to painted control panels and mounting vinyl wiring ducts and conduit channels.