- Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability indoors and outdoors
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- White, 0.045” (1.1 mm), modified acrylic adhesive and conformable acrylic foam core for LSE bonding without primer
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welding, screws) or liquid adhesives: Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- Viscoelastic foam provides dynamic stress absorption to reduce vibration and impact stress
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Can eliminate the need for priming on many plastics and composites, increasing productivity and reducing the use of chemicals
Dream, Design, Deliver with 3M™ VHB™ Tape LSE-110WF. It is a white, 45 mil thick, modified acrylic adhesive on both sides of a conformable foam core. It can replace rivets, welds and screws as well as other forms of mechanical fasteners.
Dream, Design, Deliver with the LSE Family of 3M™ VHB™ Tapes
The 3M VHB Tape LSE Series masters the challenge of low surface energy (LSE) bonding and delivers durable results where other bonding solutions need additional support on special surface treatment. It offers a superior bonding performance without primer on difficult to bond substrates such as PP, TPO, TPE, and composite materials. By eliminating the need for priming in your production, the LSE Series increases productivity and reduces the use of harmful chemicals in your facilities. Excellent durability including its wide temperature resistance ensure ultimate performance strength and reliability for in- and outdoor applications. The fast and easy to use permanent bonding method provides high strength and offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity, making it an ideal fit for multi material bonding due to his properties on thermal expansion.
The LSE family of 3M™ VHB™ Tapes utilizes modified acrylic adhesive on both sides of a conformable, adhesive foam core. The combination of strength, conformability and adhesion makes this family one of the most capable and well-rounded 3M™ VHB™ Tapes. It masters the challenge of low surface energy (LSE) bonding and delivers durable results where other solutions need additional support on special surface treatment. It offers superior bonding performance on difficult to bond substrates such as PP, TPO, TPE, and composite materials including glass filled plastics, glass and carbon reinforced or gel coated composites as well as most polyester paints without primer. It also bonds well to many MSE plastics and metals. The modified acrylic construction makes the 3M VHB Tape LSE Series resist hot, cold and cycling temperatures, UV light, moisture and solvents and seals against environmental conditions. Its performance in a wide temperature range provides a durable alter