- ECONOMICAL FLOOR MARKING: Cost-effective option for color coding and safety marking applications
- ATTENTION GRABBING: Wide red and white stripes helps designate safety and/or hazard zones
- HIGH CONFORMABILITY: Strong, flexible backing is ideal for use on curved and irregular surfaces
- INSTANT ADHESION: Rubber adhesive bonds immediately to a variety of floor surfaces
- TAPE YOUR WAY: This tape establishes a powerful bond whether you apply it by hand or with the 3M™ Lane Marking Applicator M1
3M™ Safety Stripe Vinyl Tape 767 is an economical vinyl tape option for color coding, bundling and safety marking applications. It's designed to resist wear, weathering and light abrasion while providing good instant adhesion to many surfaces. It is available in red and white stripes.
Identify and Warn with this Distinctive Tape 3M™ Safety Stripe Vinyl Tape 767 is a distinctive red and white striped vinyl tape coated with a rubber adhesive and designed for use as a marking tape for a variety of warning applications. The rubber adhesive offers quick stick and good holding strength on many substrates. Unlike messy paint solutions, this vinyl tape is quick to install and easy to clean-up. Conformability and instant adhesion makes 3M™ Hazard Warning Tape 767 a good choice for marking and warning applications on floors, equipment, walls and pipes. Recommended Applications • Floor marking • Marking equipment pinch points • Temporary floor marking around spills • Safety markings Bright Colors in Difficult Applications 3M™ Safety Stripe Vinyl Tape 767 features abrasion resistance to excel in light duty identification of equipment and parts. These features, combined with easy removal properties, often makes 3M™ Safety Stripe Vinyl Tape 767 a faster, more versatile and less costly option than painting when used in marking and coding applications. Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.