- Holder enables use of 3M™ Hookit™ discs (sold separately) on a disc sander, rotary sander, or random orbital sander
- New one piece threaded shank reduces vibration and improves balance
- Low profile firm density foam is well-suited for flat sanding applications
- Firm density foam and blunt 35 degree tapered edge provide durability and an aggressive cut
- Hookit™ hook and loop attachment system provides easy disc changes and optimizes disc life
3M™ Hookit™ Low Profile Disc Pad is firm yet flexible to give you versatility for flat sanding applications. Use this disc pad with coarse grades where good leveling is needed. This innovative pad is constructed of firm density foam with a 35 degree tapered edge and is ideal for aggressive flat sanding operations.
Use 3M™ Hookit™ Low Profile Disc Pad with coarse grades where good leveling is needed
Lightweight Pad Helps Enhance Operator Comfort
The lightweight, shock-resistant 3M™ Hookit™ Low Profile Disc Pad holds a 3M™ Hookit™ Disc (sold separately) on a random orbital sander or other rotary tool. Our Hookit™ system makes disc changes quick and easy and enables repeated use for the life of the disc, reducing material consumption. The disc pad has 5/16-24 external threads compatible with a random orbital sander or other tool with 5/16-24 internal threads. The one piece stud design improves balance and reduces vibration to enhance the quality of the finish and re duce operator fatigue.
Quick, Easy Disc Attachment
Whether you need a random orbital or rotary sander, buffer, grinder, drill, finishing sander or other power tool, 3M™ Hookit™ products allow you to focus more on the task and less on tooling. Hookit™ abrasive products with our hook-and-loop backing are manufactured with loop material that mates to a backup pad, each sold separately, where tiny hooks firmly engage the loops. Attachment is quick, easy, and secure during use. Sanding, finishing, and surface conditioning products with the 3M™ Hookit™ attachment and removal system provide an efficient way to work through multi-step finishing processes and can be used again and again for the life of the abrasive.