- SUITED FOR STUCCO: Designed for use with stucco and other coated exteriors
- CLEAN REMOVAL: Cleanly peels off of opaque surfaces for up to one month, even after UV exposure and outdoor weathering
- INSTANT ADHESION: Powerful adhesive sticks immediately and stays on reliably until the job is done
- MOISTURE RESISTANT: Strong moisture-resistant backing creates a tight seal to block out water in many containment situations
- MAXIMUM CONFORMABILITY: Its highly conformable backing spans irregular surfaces and tight spaces without lifting
- HIGH VISIBILITY: Vibrant red backing helps with placement, warning, and identification
Constructed of polyethylene film with a synthetic rubber adhesive, 3M™ Outdoor Masking Poly Tape resists curling and tears off the roll cleanly for easy application on stucco and other challenging, coated exteriors. This economical tape was constructed to allow for permanent and temporary applications. It is removable with little or no adhesive residue up to one month after application.
Perfectly Suited for Stucco
Our 3M™ Outdoor Masking Poly Tape 5903 is a multipurpose tape that has proven to work especially well when applied to stucco and other coated exteriors. It is a tape that is sturdy yet removes cleanly to preserve the quality and look of finished work. 3M™ Outdoor Masking Poly Tape 5903 can be used in a variety of masking, patching, bundling and labeling jobs. It removes cleanly from most opaque surfaces up to one month – an important feature that can improve the quality and aesthetic appeal of your finished jobs. Additionally, this UV resistant tape has a conformable backing, adding to its versatility in a range of applications.
- Outdoor masking for stucco
- Protecting window and door frames during construction
- Masking sealed masonry or brick
- Taping/splicing insulation
- Securing conduit ends
- Temporary repair
- Hanging polyethylene drapes
What is Masking Tape?
Masking tape was developed specifically to help protect surrounding surfaces from overspray, provide clean paint lines, and remove easily and cleanly when finished. Masking tapes from 3M adhere well, resist solvents or water from the paint, and are strong enough to hang plastic sheeting, yet remove cleanly without damaging the subsurface. The backing, typically crepe paper, can conform to curved and irregular surfaces. The tape hand tears for tool-free application.