- 3M's innovative temple design features slotted ribs that provide comfortable pressure equalization, allowing the temples to flex and self-adjust to the size of the wearer's head.
- Cuved temples apply pressure to the less sensitive back of the head, instead of the temples, achieving a comfortable fit even during rapid head movement.
- Motion-inspired, contoured piping in bold, modern colors
- Choose from models with anti-scratch, anti-fog/anti-scratch or optional 3M™ Scotchgard™ Protector Anti-Fog Coating
- U6 rated polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays between 200 nm and 380 nm.
- Meets the Impact-Rated Protector requirement of the ANSI-ISEA Z87.1 Standard
Take the next step in comfort with 3M™ SecureFit™ 400 Series Protective Eyewear, featuring 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology, a soft one-piece nose bridge, dual-injected temples and a range of options, including lens colors, premium coatings, readers and more.
UPC #: 10078371662131, Part #: SF410AS, SKU: 7100112436
Unit of Measure EACH
interval quantity 20
Safety Rating ANSI Z87.1
Product Data Sheet https://multimedia.3m.com/mws/media/845534O/securefit-protective-eyewear-sell-sheet-lr.pdf
Material Safety Data Sheet https://multimedia.3m.com/mws/mediawebserver?mwsId=SSSSSu9n_zu8l00xNx_Uo8_vPv70k17zHvu9lxtD7xt1evSSSSSS-