- Performance: Faster, Easier Prep With Precision Vs. Applying 3M Paper-Backed Tapes By Hand
- Application Tips: For Great Paint Results Make Sure The Surface Is Clean, Dry, And Dust-Free So That The Tape Sticks Properly. Next Apply The Tape Onto The Surface. And Lastly, Let The Tape Set For About 30 To 60 Minutes Before Painting.
- Removal Tips: Wait Until The Paint Is Dry To The Touch Before Removing The Tape. Lift It Up By Slowly Pulling It Back On Itself, Then Removing At A 45-Degree Angle.
- Application: Applies Tape In One Continuous Strip On Trim, Baseboards, Windows, And Door Frames
- Easy To Use: Easy To Hold Circular Grip With A Felt Pad That Gently Glides Across Surfaces
- Tight Seal: Plastic Rollers Secure Tape To Surface With A Tight Seal
- Sharp Blade: For A Quick, Precise Cut
- Tape Width: Works With Standard 36Mm/1.41 Width Tape Rolls
- Includes: A 20-Yard Starter Roll Of Scotchblue Original Painter'S Tape For Multi-Surface Performance
- Days Clean Removal: 14-Day Interior And Exterior Clean Removal Leaves Behind No Damage Or Sticky Residue
- To Reload Tape: Just Twist To Unlock And Pull Apart To Open, Insert New Roll Of 36Mm/1.41 Wide Tape And Twist To Lock
The ScotchBlue Painter's Tape Applicator is the go-to tool for faster, easier prep with precision. The new ScotchBlue Painter's Tape Applicator applies painter's tape in one continuous strip, with an easy-to-hold circular grip and a felt pad that gently glides across surfaces. Great for use on trim, baseboards, windows, and door frames. And the sharp blade provides a straight, precise cut.
UPC #: 00638060262245, Part #: TA3-SB, SKU: 7100190160